'Archival Afterlives', The 2017 John Rylands Research Institute conference
From Tuesday 27 June to Thursday 29 June, the Institute conference will explore the wealth of the modern literary archives held at The University of Manchester Library with a focus on post-war poetry in English.
Reflecting the strengths of the Special Collections at the John Rylands Library, 'Archival Afterlives', the 2017 John Rylands Research Institute conference, will focus on modern literary archives, and in particular on archives related to postwar poetry in English.
- David Sutton (University of Reading)
- Deryn Rees-Jones (Pavilion Press/University of Liverpool)
- Lucy Collins (UCD)
- Michael Schmidt (Carcanet Press)
- Peter Jay (Anvil Press)
- Rachel Foss (British Library)
- Robyn Marsack (Royal Literary Fund/University of Glasgow)
- Stephen Enniss (University of Texas, Austin)
Elaine Feinstein and Tara Bergin will give poetry readings.
The call for papers has now closed.
Registration fees are as follows:
- £60.00 for full-paying delegates
- £30.00 for postgraduate students and independent scholars