MA Medieval and Early Modern Studies / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- Master of Arts
- 12 months full-time; 24 months part-time
- Entry requirements
Applicants should hold a good, Upper Second Class Honours degree, or its overseas equivalent, normally in a relevant subject.
- How to apply
Please refer to the following School page regarding subject-specific requirements. These are in addition to the basic prerequisites as shown under entry requirements:
For references, please email the following link to your referees:
They will submit your references directly to us and we will add them to your application.
Please use the Online Application Form to apply. Once you register, you can search for the course to which you wish to apply and upload the required supporting documents towards the end of this process.
|Full-time||Part-time||Full-time distance learning||Part-time distance learning|
- You are interested in unparalleled access to the expert staff and Special Collections of The John Rylands Library and the John Rylands Research Institute
- You would like teaching delivered by world-renowned experts in the field, all of whom are heavily engaged in research
- You want a lively research culture, with a range of talks, seminars and conferences
For entry in the academic year beginning September 2017, the tuition fees are as follows:
UK/EU students (per annum): £9,000
International students (per annum): £17,000
UK/EU students (per annum): £4,500
Each year, the School offers a number of bursaries set at Home/EU fees level, open to both Home/EU and international students. Details of the funding process can be found on the School's funding page where you can also check details of subject specific bursaries.
The Manchester Alumni Scholarship offers a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees to University of Manchester alumni who achieved a 1st within the last three years and are progressing to a postgraduate taught masters course for September 2017 entry.
See also the University's postgraduate funding database for more funding opportunities, including the latest information on the new Government Postgraduate Loan Scheme.
- Academic department
- School of Arts, Languages and Cultures
- Contact name
- PG Taught Admissions
- +44(0)161 306 1259
- Academic department overview
See: About us